Located in the Courtyard alongside Poston Mill Park and The Mill Restaurant, both shop and restaurant are open to the public. The Shop is open from July 4th through to November 1st 2020. Normal days of opening: Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday 8.30am to 11.30am. Calor Gas is sold at Poston Mill Park reception.
Due to Covid19 the mini shop will not be available in reception and items cannot be collected from the shop until further notice. There will be no papers.
Poston Mill Shop stocks:
- Local bread
- cakes and preserves
- Grocery boxes (email or phone through a list of items you would like ready for collection on arrival)
- Breakfast packages: these can be delivered to your accommodation or picked up in the shop or reception. Please book 1 week prior to your arrival.
- Take home souvenirs from Poston Mill
Breakfast Pack costs £20 and contains: 4 croissants; 4 baps; 6 free range eggs; 1 ltr semi skimmed milk; local bacon & sausage; 2 yoghurts; small loaf of brown or white; 1 jar of local marmalade; and a surprise item. (Items may be substituted for products of a similar quality if not available.)
Covid 19 Safety measures for Poston Shop
• We will operate on a strictly one in one out basis and you must always observe social distancing – children under 15 are not allowed in the shop
• Remember social distancing is required inside and outside of the shop
• Hand sanitiser is outside the shop, please use before entering
• Please do not touch items that you are not buying
• It is great to see you, but please do not spend extra time chatting in the shop than is necessary. If not busy with customers, happy to chat outside!
• Your purchases should be placed on the table at the front of shop, you can then call out the cost of items to be rang into the till from a safe distance.
• Contactless payment is preferred for all purchases, but this is still for purchases over £10.00 (and below £45.00) or if over we can do multi payments
• We can run a tab for Holiday Home Owners and Tourers that have a Key number, the account must be settled at end of your stay and during shop hours
• We plan to have an awning so that you can stay outside – out of the sun or rain!
• The mini shop in reception will be closed for the time being, as we are not encouraging people to come into reception.
• We are unable to get items from the shop when it is closed
• Sorry, but we will not have newspapers or magazines until further notice
• Extra deep cleaning and sanitising of shop and stock will be a priority and in place from opening
With your help we can all stay safe