Award winning Poston Mill park offers you the chance to ‘escape’ and ‘indulge’ yourself with pitches available for caravans, motorhomes, trailer tents and tents.
At Poston you will find individual luxury heated washing and showering cubicles, a heated indoor laundry room, dish washing facility and dog wash/drying area.
Our Fully serviced and serviced pitches are on hard standing and available all year, the dedicated grass camping field is weather dependent and generally available Easter to the end of October.
- 19 All weather Fully Serviced pitches. Caravan/Motorhome. Overall pitch sizes 11.6 x 11.6m (38ft x 38ft). Fully serviced Hard Standing (FSHS) with 16 amp electric, water, TV hook up, drainage point. Maximum distance: 150 metres (164 yards) from the facilities.
- 6 All weather serviced pitches. Caravan/Motorhome/Trailer Tent. Overall pitch sizes 11.6 x 11.6m (38ft x 38ft). Serviced Hard Standing (SHND) with 16 amp electric, water, NO DRAINAGE, TV hook up. Maximum distance: 200 metres (219 yards) from the facilities.
- All (FSHS) & (SHND) pitch prices inclusive of 2 adults, awning, Electric and Water
- 7 Summer camping. Tent pitches. Overall pitch sizes 11 x 11m (36ft x 36ft). Camping with Electric (CE) shared 10 amp electric, water. Maximum distance: 200 metres (219 yards) from the facilities. Subject to weather.
- 3 Summer camping. Tent pitches. Overall pitch sizes 11 x 11m (36ft x 36ft). Camping no Electric (CNE) shared water. Maximum distance: 200 metres (219 yards) from the facilities. Subject to weather.
- One man tent pitch also available with shared water point. Maximum distance: 200metres (219 yards) from facilities.
- Bus stop at entrance to park.
- All areas are dog friendly.
- Walking trails on and off the park.
- Local cycling.
- Fishing on the River Dore and further afield.
- Outdoor games with equipment available in reception to borrow.
- 9 hole pitch & putt golf course.
- WiFi bought through caravan connect.
Mobile phone and WiFi signals are not always available due to the rurality of our park.
“We only recently bought a caravan and Poston Mill was our first ever trip away. We absolutely loved it.” Will and Tom’s first adventure
The Mill restaurant Please see their website for full opening times.
‘The Shop at Poston’ open Thursday to Sunday 8.30am to 11.30am. Items available through reception at all other days and times.