Store and Stay information.
Do you love caravanning but can’t get excited about towing anymore.
Let us help you by providing secure storage and a tow facility so that when you arrive your caravan will have been towed out of our secure area onto a pitch ready for use.
Benefits of Poston Mill’s Store and Stay facility.
- No towing = You can enjoy a stress free relaxing holiday
- We will have your touring caravan ready and waiting on a pitch.
(booking required and subject to availability.)
- Your touring caravan will be stored in our locked storage yard.
- The park is fitted with CCTV camera’s
- Barrier gate entrance to the park.
- Located in rural Herefordshire, offering peace and quiet.
- Walking in all directions from the park
- Heated facilities including laundry and dish washing.
- Dog friendly, dog wash/drying area and dog trails.
We are open all year round and offer:
- Summer Season – March 1st to October 31st
- Winter Season – November 1st to February 28th
- Temporary Storage – short term by arrangement. This is offered as 1 night up to an arranged number of nights. For Example: If you wanted to stay 2 consecutive weekends we can offer you Temporary storage on park @ £1.20 per night when you are not in your caravan.
Terms and conditions for storage customers.
Our ‘store and stay’ is available to customers intending to visit on a regular basis. We request a minimum of 16 nights on a summer season agreement, if your stay falls short of the 16 nights you will be invoiced for the equivalent in any shortfall at the current rate of a mid season tariff which will become due by November 1st .
Each stay on park, booked by you, will incur a £4.00 in and out of storage cost plus the cost of the relevant nights depending on the day rate and any extra’s as displayed on our Touring and Tents page.
Winter Pitch storage is offered to customers with use throughout the winter season on a fully serviced pitch inclusive of 2 adults. Extra nights can be purchased at the Low season rate as required. Winter in storage, your caravan is not accessible during this period. The storage space is allocated to your unique key number and subject to storage payment when you are staying on Poston Mill Park or if you take your touring Caravan off park temporarily. If you decide to remove your touring caravan permanently from Poston Mill before your storage agreement ends you will not be eligible for a refund.
Tourer nightly storage £1.30
Towing in and out of storage £5.00
March 1st 2017 to October 31st 2017 £318.50 @ £1.30 per night
Winter Storage with use.
Includes Vouchers inclusive of 2 persons.
November 1st 2016 to February 28th 2017 £285.90 @ £1.30 per night.
Winter Storage only.
November 1st 2016 to February 28th 2017 £159.90 @ £1.30 per night
Temporary storage £1.30 per night
Winter Seasonal (available to all storage customers)
November 5th 2016 to February 28th 2017 £399.00
A surcharge for late payment will apply. £100
Metered Electric supply payable February