Our fully serviced hard standing pitches are open all year for caravans, Motorhomes, and trailer tents. Situated on the west of Herefordshire near the
glorious foothills of Wales, we are an ideal base for touring, walking and cycling around the bustling market towns of Hay on Wye, Hereford, Brecon,
Ross, Abergavenny and beyond.
Catch the bus at the Park gate and you don’t even have to take the car.
Camping is available on semi hard standing pitches and on our dedicated camping field during the summer months March 1st to October 31st and at other times are weather dependant.
Our award winning heated facilities are located close to the pitch.
A Haven for wildlife and a commitment to customers for a relaxing stress free holiday.
- OPEN ALL YEAR
- Dog field, walks and dog wash
- Spacious, level hard standing pitches
- Exclusive grass campsite
- Laundry, dishwashing and fridge freezer rooms
- Individual washing and showering cubicles
- Disabled/family room facilities with small bath
- Children’s play area and indoor games room
- Walking and cycling routes
- Brown Trout fishing on Park, further fishing off park
- WiFi connection through caravan connect
- Catch a bus at the Park Gate, timetable available
- Information on places to visit locally and further afield
- CCTV and barrier for security
- Raised barbecues are allowed (see park rules/on navigation bar)
- Restaurant and Shop, (check opening days and time when booking)
The Mill Courtyard contains The Mill Restaurant for a relaxing home cooked meal. Please check opening times when booking, we can also take reservations for the Restaurant. The Shop is open 8.30am to 11.30 am Thursday to Sunday March 1st to October 31st and orders for papers, bread and milk can be ordered ready for your arrival. Items from the shop are available in reception at other times.
Whether you want to holiday the traditional way or would like a full range of facilities at your disposal. Our park offers first rate facilities which are all inclusive in the pitch price.
Why Poston Mill?
Our award winning park gives access to an abundance of walks, cycling, trekking, fishing, historic buildings, the City of Hereford, the book town of Hay, and a wealth of unspoilt historical beauty in the landscape. One of the most rural counties in England.
It is advisable to book at least one month prior to Bank Holidays and festivals. We require a minimum of 5 nights during these times.