Haven for Relaxation
Our award winning park is a haven for recreation and relaxation away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. The surrounding areas of Hay-on-Wye, Hereford, Ross-on-Wye, Brecon Beacons and Abergavenny offer a myriad of historical places to explore. All our Holiday Homes are privately owned with no sub-letting, thus maintaining high standards throughout the park, and at competitive prices to suit your requirements and budget. Our ten month season begins on March 1st and ends on January 2nd enabling you to spend Easter, Christmas and New Year in your country retreat. This is a non residential park and restrictions apply to any length of stay.
- Thoughtful landscaping giving space and privacy.
- Adjacent parking, and low level lighting.
- Designated laundry to avoid the need of taking linen home.
- Professionally maintained grounds by our on Park Team.
- Service packages for extra internal and exterior maintenance needs.
- Peace and tranquillity in environmentally aware surroundings where pets are also welcome.
- Catch the bus at the site entrance.
- Poston Mill restaurant and small shop in the Mill Courtyard.
- Village pubs and shops less than 1 mile.
- CCTV and barrier secure entrance.
Homes with Mobility and access in mind. Forget about Driving With so many facilities on site for adults and children alike, there is little reason to leave our park. So, why not:
- Play in the childrens’ play park.
- Build dams in the stream.
- Go for a walk in the Black mountains.
- Pick up a Cycle Route.
- See if you can spot the otter in the stream.
- Try out our Pirate Pete treasure trails.
- Do a bit of bird-watching; look out for ducks, moorhens, swallows, buzzards and kingfishers as they soar, strut and swim about their day.
Catch the Bus Poston Mill is lucky enough to have a bus stop right at the site entrance! So why not leave your car or motorhome on site and take advantage of this brilliant service and explore Herefordshire and beyond? You can visit:
- The Historic Town of Books at Hay-on-Wye.
- The Cathedral city of Hereford which houses the famous Mappa Mundi.
- You could also travel to visit the many bistros and bars the surrounding area offers whilst admiring the Cathedral in Hereford.
Timetables for all bus services are available from the Information room and reception. On your Bike! Fancy a day away from the caravan park? Why not take in the delights of The Golden Valley by pedal power. Open the door to your rural retreat where memories are made of peaceful, relaxing days just waiting to happen.
Holiday Home Ownership
All our Holiday Homes are privately owned with no sub-letting, thus maintaining high standards throughout the park, and at competitive prices to suit your requirements and budget.
Tap the button below to see what models we have available on parkAvailable Models
|Standard Site Fees 2017||Payable October||£2,155.00|
|Premier Site Fees 2017||Payable October||£2,435.00|
|Rates 2016/17||Payable May||£ 304.20|
|Gas – metered||Payable quarterly in arrears|
|Electric – metered payable quarterly in arrears||Payable quarterly in arrears|
Group policy available
|Season||March 1st – January 2nd|
All the above fees include VAT where applicable. Prices subject to change without notice. Please note a surcharge of £100 applies if payments are received after October 31st. Park also offers Self Catering. Poston Cottage and Sylvista Bungalow for hire from £425 – £695 per week. Static Holiday Home Hire from £310 – £485.
Mobility access is important to everyone and at Poston Mill we want our customers to be able to enjoy the facilities so we have landscaped and paved around our Holiday Homes with mobility and access in mind.
We ensure that all paths are as level as possible and ramps are installed rather than steps where levels vary. We have an on going programme of speed bump bypasses for users of smaller mobility scooters.
We are always happy to help you source a manufacturer who will discuss your personal requirements for the interior layout. We will liaise with you and the manufacturer about the park exterior specifications, delivery and siting ready for you to access your holiday home. For example, for those of you who have find climbing steps we can source purpose built ramps for owners to purchase. These will support light-weight mobility scooters and wheelchairs.
As a holiday home owner at Poston Mill Park you can access a Disabled/family room providing a walk in shower and washing facility and toilet, all fitted with support rails and room for wheelchair access. Emergency pull systems are in place for your peace of mind.
The laundry room alongside is equipped with low level washing and drying machines.
Both laundry and disabled rooms have step less access.
A number of beautiful walks around the park are hard surfaced for ease of use and we have placed seats at key points on the pathway so that you can admire your surroundings and rest your legs.
A full access statement is available for you to download here or telephone/Email us and we will post one to you.