Our award winning park is a haven for recreation and relaxation away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. The surrounding areas of Hay-on-Wye, Hereford, Ross-on-Wye, Brecon Beacons and Abergavenny offer a myriad of historical places to explore. All our Holiday Homes are privately owned with no sub-letting, thus maintaining high standards throughout the park, and at competitive prices to suit your requirements and budget. Our ten month season begins on March 1st and ends on January 2nd enabling you to spend Easter, Christmas and New Year in your country retreat. This is a non residential park and restrictions apply to any length of stay.
- Thoughtful landscaping giving space and privacy.
- Adjacent parking, and low level lighting.
- Designated laundry to avoid the need of taking linen home.
- Professionally maintained grounds by our on Park Team.
- Service packages for extra internal and exterior maintenance needs.
- Peace and tranquillity in environmentally aware surroundings where pets are also welcome.
- Catch the bus at the site entrance.
- Poston Mill restaurant and small shop in the Mill Courtyard.
- Village pubs and shops less than 1 mile.
- CCTV and barrier secure entrance.
Homes with Mobility and access in mind. Forget about Driving With so many facilities on site for adults and children alike, there is little reason to leave our park. So, why not:
- Play in the childrens’ play park.
- Build dams in the stream.
- Go for a walk in the Black mountains.
- Pick up a Cycle Route.
- See if you can spot the otter in the stream.
- Try out our Pirate Pete treasure trails.
- Do a bit of bird-watching; look out for ducks, moorhens, swallows, buzzards and kingfishers as they soar, strut and swim about their day.
Catch the Bus Poston Mill is lucky enough to have a bus stop right at the site entrance! So why not leave your car or motorhome on site and take advantage of this brilliant service and explore Herefordshire and beyond? You can visit:
- The Historic Town of Books at Hay-on-Wye.
- The Cathedral city of Hereford which houses the famous Mappa Mundi.
- You could also travel to visit the many bistros and bars the surrounding area offers whilst admiring the Cathedral in Hereford.
Timetables for all bus services are available from the Information room and reception. On your Bike! Fancy a day away from the caravan park? Why not take in the delights of The Golden Valley by pedal power. Open the door to your rural retreat where memories are made of peaceful, relaxing days just waiting to happen.