At Poston Mill Park we pride ourselves in making all the family welcome. A holiday accompanied by your dog is a special time for the family, a wonderful experience for you and for them. We can provide a relaxing environment away from the stress of everyday life in a new area to explore and appreciate. A chance to re charge your batteries is important for all of us and your dog is part of that experience.
There is a no fireworks policy on Poston Mill Park or any associated properties making us the ideal place to stay anytime in November with your dogs. Not only do we have no fireworks but your dogs can stay for free during November, contact us for more information.
- 10 acre field for well behaved dogs can run free
- Trails around the park
- Footpaths starting at the park
- Doggie buckets for easy poo picking
- Dog wash and Fur dryer undercover
- Water bowls
- Dog hooks
General Pet Rules
- You may walk your dog anywhere on a lead around the park.
- The dog field is where well behaved dogs get to run free.
- All footpaths require a dog to be kept on a lead.
- Please be cattle and sheep aware.
- Do not leave your dog in your vehicle unattended in hot weather
- Please ensure your dog does not wander alone National trust properties that accept dogs Dog walks in Herefordshire and restaurants pubs that accept dogs
Pet Packages Available to order.
We would like your pets to feel as welcome as you and can supply a Pet Pack for your arrival. Please give us 1 weeks notice or more to ensure stock is available. Most items are regularly stocked in case you have forgotten to pack anything. Dog Pack: £14 Bowl, Raw hide bone, Food place mat Dog Treats, Ball, Shampoo and Towel Items may be substituted for products of similar quality if not available.
Cat Pack: £7.50 Food Place mat, Bowl, toy, Litter scoop. Cat Treats Items may be substituted for products of similar quality if not available.
Other items are available in the shop/reception.