Escape, Relax, Enjoy
Poston Mill is a Static Caravan, Holiday Home and Touring Park in Herefordshire. If you’re looking for a holiday destination for camping, caravanning, self-catering or Holiday Home ownership then Poston Mill Park is a holiday haven in the Golden Valley along the borders of Wales, near Hay on Wye, Ross on Wye and Hereford.
Choose Poston Mill for...
- All year, all weather touring and motorhome pitches
- Exclusive sheltered camping field
- Self-catering accommodation
- Mill restaurant/bar and a small shop
- Outdoor play area and indoor games room
- Fully heated luxury facilities
- Dog run field, local walks and dog wash
- Lots of places to explore nearby.
Please follow this link to our information about Mobility Access on Park.
Our award winning team will make you welcome and be on hand to ensure a relaxed and memorable stay with us, time and again.
‘Events and ‘What’s on’ page. Activities in and around Herefordshire through out the year.
“Coming onto the site and just relaxing, all the worries of everyday life just vanish. We came down first with our tourer, loved the park, loved the staff and just decided, let’s have a bit of luxury and bought a Holiday Home.”
Steph Taylor-Hodge, Holiday Home Owner
Contact reception 9am - 7pm weekdays, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday & Sunday
Remember to book well in advance to avoid disappointment at Bank Holidays.
Special Offers and Vouchers to exclude High Season.
(Only one offer or voucher per visit)